[Premium] Tesadorn item not working correctly bark belt

Tesadorn

some Bukkit plug-ins ignore the Forge damage event system, now this is also an issue on direwolf, it effects many items across many mods, last time i made a thread like this i assumed it was a config i was wrong uppon investigating further ive found it to be a buckkit plug you guys have or a plugin in general, if you could fix or alter it i would love it as this item was very hard to make!

Ok so ill list some items, deaths armor damage cap, runic shielding, and bark belt, now i dont know too much about pluggins, but from what i read, and i could. Be wrong, the issue i think it is, but what bark belt does is instead of you taking damge pieces of bark or sticks come off you, this prevents from taking damage, instead what i think is happening is due to a pluggin the sticks are being ignored and while they do come off they dont prevent the damge they should i suspect its a sort of player damage pluggin since its a issue across servers.

Archived