no clue

[3] Ban Category:

Spawn Greif  - Rule 8 

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanent

[5] Staff Member:

Console some GM Staff probably?

[6] ScreenShots:

http://ns539541.ip-144-217-10.net/tekkitbans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=mmd&server=0

[7] Your Reason:

Honestly i don't know why i got banned permanently i "might" have been part of greifing that took maybe a year ago, but if i remember right Ohanno was there saying for everyone to stop and warned 7 people including me.
But again at that time i hadn't done anything so yeah we had a S+ member and the others were normal.

There is no "time limit" on these kind of punishments- Sure if a player swore once a year ago then we would look past it since that punishment would've expired by now anyways. But we don't "ignore" rule breakers if it results in a ban- Like we wouldn't look past a duper that duped a year ago. And for that reason we wouldn't look past someone who has griefed spawn either. And if new evidence rises it it changes everything.

I mean, compare it to anything you want, even in the real world: You wouldn't ignore a murder that happened 10 years ago, but you might ignore a speeding ticket.

unknown.png

But it's the fact that you went around bragging about the fact that you did grief spawn but had a sly excuse to get out of it.

Reduced ban to 30 days, starting now.

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived