Creative problems

MeJorge

Hi! Today, i was playing creative and i thought: "What if i create a new plot and i do something new?!". So, I did, and what happened was... I was next to a plot with a mechanism to create lag (Plot coordenates: 32;-20) and lots of empty plots. Also, there are plots with s**ks and a lot, A LOT of empty plots araund the map that are only disturbing. Also, only a few people conects daily, so it wont hurt so much than you may thought. Finally, 2 ideas:

1st.- Why don't you make something that atracts people to the minigame? idk... a plot contest or something like that?

2nd.- What about another full reset of the map?

Thanks for the atention! :D

Hi, could you post the coords for the plot with the lag mechanism? We'll look into cleaning up the inactive plots. I'm all for wiping the server and updating to 1.13 first chance we get. We haven't had a wipe on the network in a pretty long time.

It's there:

35 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

(Plot coordenates: 32;-20) 

But if you want exact coordenates, i can't becouse if you get close you can'y do anything

By the way, if you don't believe me about the things i said last post:

(Warning, NSFW content ( Ding Dongs in creative, empty plots and the lagger plot (you can erase the link if you want))) : <REMOVED>

Thanks, we'll check out the lag issue and clear those plots. Hoping for a server wipe sometime soon. By the way a building contest sounds fun! Who knows, stick around and you might see one sometime soon :P

UPDATE: Plots cleared, including the one with the lag mechanism on it. If you come across any more of those, please send me a PM with the coords and I'll wipe them.

T/C.

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived