Someone Stole From My Island

My username: 10hultis

Their Username: MrchocoTag

Situation: when I logged on the server today I saw that 3 64k drives where gone from my disk drive. and so I instantly knew that someone stole from me.

I also instantly knew who it was because thats the only person that is trusted on my island that would do something like this (only person I dont know very well who is trusted on my island)

So I begin to ask him if he stole anything, and he denied it of course. Then I asked if I could check his island and if he could trust me on his island. He trusted me, What I found as proof is that the ender chests on his islands have my name on it, and I found some stuff that was actually missing from my island (dimlets)(ultimate furnace) and thing like that that he never had before. When I told him this he said something like this: FINE REPORT ME I DONT LIKE THIS SERVER ANYWAYS and then he left.    The stuff is probably in his private enderchest(s) in bag of holdings

Items that were stolen: It was like tons of items if I would guess like 15-25 diamond chests of items such as dimlets, dimension tablets, lots of ores.

(on the screenshot you can see my name in top right of the ender chest)

2018-08-02_10.45.50.png

Since while the user is offline we do not have access to his vanilla ender chest both of you can make rollback request posts for your islands to get your items back. If there are not many items and you have proof of ownership for them they can also be refunded. 

If I see the user online I will check his ender chest, if he decides to come back at all. Until then I won't punish him either. 

Archived