Island Trouble

Hello,

I hadn't played in months, and logged back in to find myself floating in mid-air, with a few items in my inventory, but with no island in sight. Attempting to teleport to my home location simply gave the error that I needed to set a home first.

My island was completely gone without a trace, but that seemed okay-ish, since I was thinking of resetting when I started the game up today anyways. The issue I am having now, however, is that my island (I don't know if it's just mine) is having severe issues with TPS lag. It's taking roughly 10 minutes for one barrel to process leaves into grass, rather than the ~100sec it should take.  I started timing two barrels, and got up to eight minutes waiting for dirt before the server reset, with one at 91% and the other at 67% (the one at 67% was started two minutes after the first).

My current automation (since I just started over) consists of:  1 Cobblestone Generator (Tiny Progressions), and 3 Transfer Nodes to change leaves into dirt through two Wooden Barrels. I have a 15x15 platform, with no animals or mobs present.

Reviewing /is info reveals that there are a fluctuating number of living entities, despite not being able to see any. I'm not sure if this is contributing to the issue, or if something got messed up when my island disappeared (whenever that was) and was subsequently reset (today).

Any assistance would be appreciated, as this is making it rather frustrating to play.

I have heard of this glitch before, It is when players haven't been online in a month or + it Glitches out sometimes the island is there and has no perms sometimes it isn't but it still counts it as it is there, I dont know what to do with this a Higher up may be able to get it back or something. The reasons the Oak Barrels are really slow is to stop lag but when the tps gets low for some time it will take ALOT longer/ The Living Entities may still be glitch from your old island, And a higher up will have to look into seeing if it can be removed or fixed.

If it's possible to resolve the issue without rolling back my island, that'd be preferred at this point, now that I've been working on the new one. I'm okay with the loss of stuff (though it'd be nice to get a few chunkloaders back, or if there's anything that came with my ranks (current rank is Sponsor+). I honestly don't remember what all I had, so I don't miss it much >_>

Archived