Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Player Plot Shop

ShinyPorygon

I am sure this has been talked about before however I think this could very much boost the in game economy. In my opinion at least I think walking around a set area where people can design cool looking shops and wondering around in them is a very fun experience and honestly not many people use /market. Lately I have been having a few people ask if we have a player plot shop type thing and I honestly believe that this could be a very cool addition. Yes we would have to monitor it to make sure people are not selling creative spawned items but on the flip side I'm sure that more people would sell things and we could have a small thriving market.

• 2 weeks later...

This was always a favourite thing of mine on a server. Players setting up chest shops filled with things you may or may not need. The /market is nice but very impersonal. Players having shop plots gives them a chance to show off their personality as well. I agree with ShinyPorygon, this could help stimulate the economy. Players could sell excess items that others may need, which usually occurs via "quick auctions". That's fine, but shops are a better alternative in my opinion.

Archived