Sponsor + Home increase

CupOfTea_

As a sponsor+ myself i feel like adding something to the rank would make a difference because rn it only says like money etc no perms or extra homes or anything, and if you want people to use their money to purchase this certain rank its best to make it worth it, after all i bought the rank and got nothing extra but cash and claims, so if you increased the homes to 20 from 15 then theres some extra bit of something for sponsors to use, yes it may not be much but its best to go one step at a time, Hope it made some sort of sense

Sponsor+ is our latest addition to the donator ranks- and it was created to fill the place for those who simply want to donate to support the server. Sure, you have the option to make a free donation but that gives you no reward at all. The idea here was that they wouldn’t get much because sponsor is already powerful as it is, but they would get that extra plus to make them stand out a bit more

• 5 weeks later...

Archived