Lost items during auto crafting

Last night I ordered my ME System to craft me 10k Growth Pulsers, and while it was crafting, I left my island to go look at a friend's, and when I returned, only 2,500 pulsers had been crafted, but all of my materials had disappeared, including 7.5k diamonds. I'm unsure why this happened, but my suspicion is that it has something to do with parts of my ME system being un spot-loaded, as I do not have enough chunks to cover all of the crafting bits. Unsure if I can get a refund on these, but either way I'd like to know how I can fix this from happening again. Thanks!

Its a lot of stuff, frankly, and the problem was that two blocks were hanging out of the chunk that was loaded and I think that caused the problem. I've moved some chunk loaders to accommodate.

Archived