Tempban

[4] Ban Duration:

1d

[5] Staff Member:

@Henk

[6] ScreenShots:

No

[7] Your Reason:

Idc about the ban, I think it’s unfair to take out my commands since I’ve not abused of them, most of the Sponsors use /enchant to refill their shops. No staff member has banned for this reason. I have enchanted in front of all the staff and they haven't called it to my attention which is one of the reasons I had no idea it was illegal. I had not know that it was illegal, at least not in ACv1, since I was not enchanting for another user and instead selling the enchanted item. I don't care about the ban but I believe it is unjust to take all my commands (requested commands) if I haven't abused them. 

To be able to keep and request commands using sponsor you need to be with in good behavior- and any abuse of donator permissions will end with the removal of those requested permissions as well as the ability to request new ones.

[4] Using /enchant for other players:

• 1st offense = 1 day ban and seizure of item(s).
  • 2nd offense = 3 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 7 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 10 days ban.

Abusing donator permissions to benefit players.

You are indirectly enchanting items for players, the only difference is they pay for it, it is covered by the rules and while you might not think that it's the same.. well.. it is. 

The fact that you say you enchanted before staff? Well, I can't speak on behalf of them, but they don't really have the same tools as I do to see if someone is abusing their permissions, as they don't see every time you do /enchant. So while you may have done it infront of someone they might not have been aware of it, and had they been aware of it then they should have punished you accordingly. 

• Henk locked this topic

Archived