Killed by donor in creative

bleachisverynice

I was in my town when I saw this galactacraft rocket ship flying through the air. It was odd so I went to see what it was. The ship was just outside my claim. I went out and the rocket turned out to be a player and killed me instantly. The chat said they killed me with "black magic". When I was looking at the rocket I saw a player and their name was"Nhee" with numbers. However, I was killed by "rurude" with numbers (I cant rememher the names because they shortly after logged off. As I was hitting "Nhee" I saw crit sparks but wasn't actually doing any damage to them. I suspect this is because they were in creative mode. I know for a fact that Nhee is a donor as he has a coloured name a nickname that is"_____" (underscores). The baiting out of my claim isnt a direct violation of the rules but PVP in creative mode is surely breaking them. My in game name is "bleachisverynice". I lost more than 80% of my resources in that incident and will cause me to stop playing because of the loss. I have been playing on this server since the start of the previous wipe (before the one that just happened). Until now I have been enjoying this server alot as it is really well made and fun.

Thanks

Bleachisverynice (Enzo)

Ill save the staff some time, He indeed WAS taking damage he just probably had very strong power armor on or something, I know the two you listed they don't posses the ability to go into gm1 so the "sparks you listed is a lie". As im sure that was false. if you lost your stuff in pvp you cant get that back. please do understand that they are not cheating they just had better gear.

Could not find anyone with the name Nhee. I did however find a player with the name Nhess60 although, I am unable to confirm the rank of this player.

Since you said you died by "Black Magic" I reckon it was Rurede94 who actually killed you. This player I believe is either a VIP or Premium player (can't remember). You only get access to creative (Gamemode 1) at Premium+, Sponsor and Sponsor+.

Therefore, this kill would be legit. Sorry to hear about your loss however PvP is allowed and therefore a "refund" would not be applicable.

6 hours ago, bleachisverynice said:

I lost more than 80% of my resources in that incident and will cause me to stop playing because of the loss

I hope this isn't true, I bet there are many players in Tekkit that would graciously help you out.

Archived