Owen did not give the full story

I admit that  I had killed Owen but i did not scam him he tped to me that was his decision we were outside of the claim because he also killed me but before all this i tped to him wanting to buy the liquid glass and he said that i hit him so he said tp to me again and i didnt think anything of it so i tped to him and he lit me on fire with something molten and said lol,  so i think in someway owen should be punished to i acknowledge what i did but he should to

I didn’t kill him upon teleport he teleported we wakes around for a lil then I killed him and he kept saying how he was burning his entire base because I killed him then he destroyed a lot of his stuff then said he was going to apply for a rollback 

Hi, These are logs I have been looking into I have looked higher up before you killed him and after you killed him. The "PVP Scamming" Warn was because with the logs it shows that he sent a TP to you he was in a claimed owned by Sparky934 Which you have full perms on and you live with him. Then you went and killed him and after you broke his grave and it did a bug and didn't drop the items from the grave 

Here is the proof of the PVP scam kill 

https://gyazo.com/1442efbffdc52fb7ec841055b169ed03 

If you have anything else or any proof that he did try to kill you which I can't find in these logs please comment them and if he has broken a rule he will be punished 

No Reply in a few days so gonna close this Topic 

T/C 

Archived