Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Rollback Request] Philldapill

Philldapill

Your Name: Philldapill
Server Name: Continuum
Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback:  Inventory Rollback
Coordiantes: (635, -2949, 38)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine):  9:45pm, Central Time(CST) (03:45am GMT)
Description of Issue:
You know that glitch where there's a de-sync between client inventory state and server inventory state; the one where it'll show either nothing in an inventory slot or the wrong item, but when you go to place the item or right click something, it places the wrong item? I just moved around my inventory and SHOULD have had cobblestone in my hand, but it was my god-like Tinker's Construct pickaxe... I -should- have been putting cobblestone in a cache that goes to a recycler, but the stupid glitch put my pickaxe in, instead.... WOOSH, down to a recycler and into scrap. Sure, putting an item into a recycler should be the player's fault, but this was totally due to that annoying bug.

tl;dr
My awesome pick got lost due to an inventory mismatch bug. Any chance I can get just that back?
Screenshots (Optional): 

Archived