[Refund Request] AtomicGrog

Your Name: AtomicGrog

Items: 64k Storage Block * 32. ID 8703:3 

Coordinates: x:25349 z: -16137 y: 61 (Should be crystal chest containing items)

Description of Issue:

I crafted 32 x 64k Storage Blocks (the block, not the drive for disk). Intent was to use them to re-layout my RS environment and provide some items segregation and resilience against single drive failure

I proceeded to use Disk manipulator to extract items from old disks into new block. I noticed that all appeared to fill at same time and at same rate. Eventually all showed full +64k usage which is wrong because the source was two 54k drives that hadnt finished emptying.

Also noted that afterwards server crashed twice and the associated RS controller was ejected in both cases.

Can i please have these swapped for another 64k variant, they are clearly corrupt and not worth pursuing and would rather avoid them again if possible.

Also suspect i lost some items in the process but happy to not have those replaced, would require an inventory rollback and i've been busy since.

Screenshots (Optional): 

Notice!
If you are caught lying in your refund request, any further refund requests made by you will be denied unless you provide screenshotted proof of you having the items.

Archived