Crates, shop and item unban

Hello, I come with a couple of suggestions, I have been considering them for quite some time and decided it doesn't hurt to post and share them.

Unban item:

The hungry chest from thaumcraft is banned due to dupe bugs but there are a couple of thaumcraft infusions that require it namely the traveling trunk and the bottomless focus pouch, would it be possible to craft the chest but make it impossible to place down? That way we could use it on a pedestal for the infusion.

Crates:

Remove manaweave cloth reward, pretty much useless. Add creative tool modifiers and green heart canisters as a rare/very rare reward from legendary chests. If nothing can be done about the hungry chest stated above add another thaumcraft reward that could include the items that derive from the hungry chest and possibly and possibly some runic shielding baubles to complete the reward set. Remove biomes o' plenty gem reward as the ancient staff is disabled in this version, other than that the tool set they offer don't make it worth being in a legendary chest. Add compressed iron reward.

Continuing on the matter of the hungry chest I noticed that the boots of the horizontal shield require a banned item from thaumcraft therefore they are for sale at the spawn shop in order to make them available to all players, why not do the same to the travelling trunk and the bottomless pouch?