Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Refund request brentvent

Your Name: brentvent
Item Name + Amount: Resonant jetpack (1) ----- I also lost a lot of resources such as iron, aluminum, compressed steel... But I do not remember the exact quantities. None of them were more than a stack.
Coordinates (format x, y, z): -1411,40 + 2634,51 (65,62)    (This is the point where i tried to get out of the buggy)
Coordinates of Death Tablet placed in a chest: 
Description of Issue: I was trying to fuel my moon buggy on the overworld. I accidently boarded the buggy and when I tried to get out, I suffocated in the sand beneath me and fell through the world, with all my held stuff lost.
Screenshots (Optional): /

Hello @brentvent

By chance was this meant for our Tekkit 1.6.4 server. It seems that way as you mention a moon buggy and Direwolf 1.12 does not contain those. If this is the case you can either reply here and myself or a fellow staff member can move this post or you can make your post in the Tekkit subforum found here:https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/87-technical-support/

Best regards, SKULL9867.

Archived