Unban VaryRandom

varyrandom

[1] In-Game Username:

VaryRandom
[2] Details of Situation:

I was cursed by a player, the curse follows you and steals your items, so I got mad so I put water and other liquids outside the person's base.

[3] Ban Category:

Griefing 

[4] Ban Duration:

1 week

[5] Staff Member:

Norse myths

[6] ScreenShots:

2019-03-07_05.46.04.png

[7] Your Reason:

There is no excuse for what I have done to AquaristA's base i can explain why I did it though and I think it would be easier to start from the beginning, one day I got Minecraft and i instantly knew i wanted to use modded Minecraft because it would add a lot more to the game and i could make friends. I was looking through servers and i see Craftersland and it had a lot of players so i downloaded and got on instantly everyone was nice to me even offering to help, by giving me better tools to use. I think the point in which things started to go downhill is when i joined team chat and i knew everyone treated me different because i was only 14. People would call me a kid, not as a name but more as a way to keep me down. It didn't really affect me it was just annoying that people would treat me differently. A lot of things happened then one day i went to my base and there was a black ghost thing i didn't know what it was so i figured it was a random mob but when it hit me it took all my armor off and threw it on the ground, i killed it, but then the next day i went into my base and there was another one and i knew something was up because i had never seen one before this. Then i remember a player named Aquarist had been following me around a lot so i knew it was him, i asked him if i was him and he said yea. I asked him to remove it so i went to his house and i gave him 10000 dollars so he can fix it, he said he fixed it so i went home then i see another one and ran back to his base and he said he fixed it again but they were still coming at this point he said he didn't know how to fix it and i would have to wait i was mad so i put water and other liquids on the outside of his base to get back at him. The next thing that happened was i am talking to a mod and we are in team chat and he has someone with creative mode come in so they can help me, but when the person came in they said " why would i help him no one likes him" those words froze me, but i knew he was right people didn't like me. i joined this game to make friends and people didn't like me. I went to go take a shower and just found myself crying endlessly, it doesn't seem like a big deal but it affected me more than anything. I just think that if only a few people in the whole server like me then what's the point of even staying it's just ruining the game for other people so with this final note, I quit i don't care what the ban time is, I quit.

Archived