[Island Rollback Request] & [Inventory Rollback Request] AtomicGrog

Your Name: AtomicGrog

Island Owner Name: AtomicGrog

Coordiantes: -5172 -17589

Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Approx 20 mins prior to this post

Description of Issue:

1. I went to assist 'darkrunner00', joined his island (didnt realise unlike SF3 you can only be a member of one island) and lost island.

2. When i wend to 'darkrunner00' island i was single hit killed in upgraded drac armor, returned to spawn without any items in inventory, all armor, weapons etc. were soulbound.

3. Upon returning to 'darkrunner00' island i told no grave, can see the death marker but nothing there. did a /invsee... was somewhat suspicious.

Requesting both island and inventory back please. Island may just be a case of making me owner again. I have a /home set there and can return and it says 'entering atomicgrog's island'

Epic, yes please if you can roll back my island iy would be much appreciated, presently it has some items but the core of the island was wiped. 

Am told I might need to be online while you rollback. Not sure if thats to veryify or it's a technical need, either way just need to know when best suits.

Thanks

Atomic.

Not sure if this helps with the island rollback time, would have thought you'd have hourly backups at best. It's the time at which i died, would have been at worst 2-3 mins after i lost island as the whole thing was a rush (I believe it's in my local time - AU Sydney Daylight Savings): 10:11:01 PM 12/03/19

Here's screenshot from ingame.

1539706581_ScreenShot2019-03-14at6_28_21pm.thumb.png.b556476b5ce10656182965510b485f70.png

Archived