SoLongThx4Fish ban request

ACFreak13

Network Server : TekkitMain

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : SoLongThx4Fish

Description of the situation 

I have recently suspected a player by the name of "SoLongThx4Fish" of sending wither skeletons to my base in the tekkit main server.

Today, I have gotten proof of this.

Attached are screenshots of an invisible skeleton safari net and a linking book, a wither skeleton being spawned at my base and the smoke that comes from a mystcraft teleportation.

I hope this matter gets resolved quickly because I have dealt with it for so long and it's almost daily.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : https://imgur.com/a/cee0170 

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : Infernal

Edited by ACFreak13
Following template

I would like to add I suspect SoLong of spawning shit in my base too. I only have motivation as my argument and am missing opportunity and means. SoLong seems to dislike me extremely and that is motivation. AC has shown much more compulsive evidence please check his base for a Hellfish spawner as well. If it does turn out to be the case, please let me know... 

4 minutes ago, Infernal said:

AC has shown much more compulsive evidence please check his base for a Hellfish spawner as well. If it does turn out to be the case, please let me know... 

Funny you should say that.

I happen to have a screenshot of his inventory. With a safari net, holding a hell fish,

2019-03-21_00.32.55.png

Edited by ACFreak13
Incorrect text

2 minutes ago, ACFreak13 said:

Funny you should say that.

I happen to have a screenshot of his inventory. With a safari net, holding a hell fish,

Well that Means and Motive. Now if staff can just do a investigation and help us prove the last part. By the way SoLong lives in Kyrofox's town 

1 minute ago, SoLongThx4Fish said:

At this point you're just saying "This person has a gun, he must be the killer".

I collect mobs.

I'll wait for an admin.

We are saying this person has a gun, and was there when the shooting happened, and had a reason to kill. He *could* be the killer, we would like you to make sure. This is why we need the admins. 

1 minute ago, ACFreak13 said:

What infernal said was not unrelated, what he said added to the previous claims put forward. You, and only you, are responsible for the spawning of mobs in players bases, via mystcraft. 

No. These are accusations, You keep SAYING I'm the one doing it. When I've told you so many times It's NOT me.
YES I Have safari nets with mobs in them.
Sure I use Linked Books.
You use safari nets and have linked books too.
Pretty much everyone in this server uses them when they get to the mob grinding stage.

If you say that I'm doing it one more time I'm going to report you for harassment.

Just now, SoLongThx4Fish said:

No. These are accusations, You keep SAYING I'm the one doing it. When I've told you so many times It's NOT me.
YES I Have safari nets with mobs in them.
Sure I use Linked Books.
You use safari nets and have linked books too.
Pretty much everyone in this server uses them when they get to the mob grinding stage.

If you say that I'm doing it one more time I'm going to report you for harassment.

We think you are the one doing it. 
Go ahead Report us for "harassment"

BY the way today i found my shit missing from my base. My Entire me system gone... I got griefed I know because there is shit in there that otherwise wouldn't be... and it happens to be a hellfish and skeleton spawner....

SoLong I see you. You are going to have hell to pay.