[Claim Rollback Request] Lightnessxp

Lightnessxp

Your Name:  Lightnessxp
Coordiantes: (use format xyz: -3219 64 -433)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(24/03/2019) at 19:30 CET Everything worked fine 2 and a half hours ago (from now)  
Description of Issue: It seems that my base is (again) somehow crashing the server. Would it be possible that you tell me what in my base is causing the crash? I don't want to crash it again ? I played for 12 hours today and had no issues (also with many server reboots inbetween). Suddenly after a server reboot I couldn't reconnect again without crashing the server.

If it is possible: Since I worked all day on stuff I'd like to ask you if you could roll back only 2 and a half hours into the past.

Sorry for crashing the server again, I really don't do this on purpose. ? Thank you for your assistance!

Please see my reply below, thanks!

Screenshots (Optional): 

Your Name:  Lightnessxp
Coordiantes: (use format xyz: -3219 64 -433)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(25/03/2019 - at 21:00 CET everything was fine, at around 21:30 was a server restart 21:40 I crashed the server after server restart followed by a relogin)

Description of Issue: Can't login on my base, ItsHarryFan11 would take a look at my base to see what's wrong, but at the moment nobody can get near it. Thank you for your assistance!

Archived