3x16k Storage Disks missing again

Greynix

I have been given 3 x 16k Storage Disks as Refund after a closed issue, where I reported them missing.
Now they are missing again, luckily I only have put in some oak wood, which I don't need.
But I want to know, if it would be better to avoid using the Disk Drive at all, maybe it is bugged?

(The timestamp in the screenshot is for UTC+1 in Germany)

2019-03-26_22.25.08.png

It is better to leave Refined Storage alone to burn, it's pretty bugged and deletes drives or items inside them everytime a server restart happens since, well, the mod isn't really that supported for 1.12.

I suggest using chests, drawers or other means of storage until you get the higher tier ME system.

As of the disks I can refund them to you if you want, but they're pretty much gonna be useless if you're not gonna use RS, maybe I could refund you the items to make them if you wish to.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, we can't remove quests from the storyline since they lead up to more quests. Alternatively you just can dismiss them.

Gonna close the topic since you don't need a refund and the issue has been discussed already. If you need anything else you can @ me on discord. 

T/C

Archived