[Complaint] DezeGames

Infernal

There is a ongoing debate about my nation name and nick name. I would like to focus on the nick name part as I believe the nation part of this can be worked out without this type of escalation. 

DezeGames told me to change my nickname for no reason and I refused. He then muted me. This is unfair. My name is &0&l&kttttt. This is within the rules of the game as it is not offensive. This is fucking bullshit behavior from staff in general. DezeGames is a complete bitch for doing this. My name is how I chose to express myself. I paid my hard earned money to get this ability. At this point this is false advertising. So fucking let me have my name. This is not fair to those who pay money to get these perks. Now people have said I am unmentionable. This is not true. If you were to simply look at the damn console you would see the name tttt.. and you could then do /realname tttt. This name is no different than any other except some people are to dumb to figure out how to ping it. In other words. Let me have my name. It is not harming anyone and if people can have bold red text with VOTE GOD written on it. I can have my nickname. Why will people just not let me play in peace. 

Archived