No Racist slurs/Text/content (Silver_Blood538 and Incisura)

NoxxyGizmo

In-Game Nickname: Silver_Blood538 and Incisura

Time and date:   ~10:20 Central Daylight Time, April 18

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

First Incisura got on the chat and told everybody else to get off the server (which feels like some kind of rule violation im just not sure what it would be listed as) and when i asked why, they said because lag and "silver" (Silver_Blood538) is white so "he thinks he should get to play instead of everyone else" to which Silver_Blood538 Got in the chat and said "hey man white power you know?"

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

https://imgur.com/H0dkjb6

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

Scrabbies

Myself (NoxxyGizmo)

I look at at the pic. in the post  here

1. what I see is Silver telling Incisura  to tell everyone to get off because of lag ???

1a. NoxxyGizmo said hes not getting that much  (l very little to none)

3. from the pic they look like not even  Staff members

4. to me that breaking a rule  Staff Impersonation  telling people to get off

that what I see here 

Looked at the complaint, I'm guessing this is for DW1.12 since the people you tell were online very recently, either way I'm gonna need more context and need the witnesses to tell me what happened too with more context behind.

Could you send me a message in Discord? So we can talk about this and get to a conclusion

Talked to DW1.12 Staff and the people were properly warned.

T/C

Archived