Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[CaveRollback Request] Neonsonic_YT

Your Name: Neonsonic_YT
Island Owner Name: Neonsonic_YT
Coordiantes: XYZ: 4863.457/100.00000/4351.485 (the center of my cave)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): about two to three days ago
Description of Issue: So my cave was starting to become a mess, and I wanted a new one without having to loose my items, so I stuffed basically every item in my cave into storage cells then passed them on to a trusted player while I reset my cave. Then after I took my items back I went to my cave, but when it reset it literally only reset the middle of my cave and all the holes I dug out all over it were still there. So I thought that it would take time, a day later all of my inventory was gone and the cave was still like I left it. So i was hoping that i could get my whole entire cave reset so I could find another way of at least cleaning up my cave. (and maybe an inventory rollback too, the same day)
Screenshots (Optional): 

Screenshot_9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Virtmo locked this topic

Archived