Add immersive Garden Cloche to restricted items since it not work

As title, I just found that Garden Cloche not work. I've asked multiple staffs about this and the answered that the item is bugged on any modpack of craftersland server. Crafting this item require many of steps including making 1 advance machine frame. Please add this item into restricted item list until it is fixed to prevent another players tried to craft it and waste valuable resources

Restricted Item list is purely for items that are used for duping or glitching, not for stuff that doesn't work. Garden Clochés seem to work whenever it desires to work but it's not necessarily useless. As for the materials the most expensive thing is the advanced machine frame and it's basically iron, coal and mixed ingots so it's really not that valuable either, the recipe isn't that hard either if you consider that making it takes at most 10 minutes whereas you take wayyy more with other stuff.

Maybe another staff member from Cont might have a different answer than mine but from me it's not really an item to be added to the Restricted Items list.

4 hours ago, ItsHarryFan11 said:

Restricted Item list is purely for items that are used for duping or glitching, not for stuff that doesn't work. Garden Clochés seem to work whenever it desires to work but it's not necessarily useless. As for the materials the most expensive thing is the advanced machine frame and it's basically iron, coal and mixed ingots so it's really not that valuable either, the recipe isn't that hard either if you consider that making it takes at most 10 minutes whereas you take wayyy more with other stuff.

Maybe another staff member from Cont might have a different answer than mine but from me it's not really an item to be added to the Restricted Items list.

Garden Cloche does not work, I've tested it for 30 minutes. The crafting require machines for mid-tier when you explore to Tech Reborn, not materials that can be crafted immediately. And also on one guide I read they says that 1 Cloche has efficiency equal to 9x9 normal canola farm with farmer from Actual Addition, this is a huge efficiency when compare to the size and energy consumption it takes (only 1 block instead of 9x9). Imagine someone try to craft it for this huge effects, planned for all long into it and realized that it not work, that person has to planned everything again that may cost a lot of resources.

Look at it objectively. Most of the recipe relies on Iron, Coal, Tin and Copper, stuff that at that point you can get easily with a Void Ore Miner Tier 1, and if you can sustain a VOMT1 you can sustain the Garden Cloché.

And even then, as I said, the Restricted Items list is purely reserved for Items that cause bugs and exploits.

7 hours ago, ItsHarryFan11 said:

Look at it objectively. Most of the recipe relies on Iron, Coal, Tin and Copper, stuff that at that point you can get easily with a Void Ore Miner Tier 1, and if you can sustain a VOMT1 you can sustain the Garden Cloché.

And even then, as I said, the Restricted Items list is purely reserved for Items that cause bugs and exploits.

I don't talk about sustain it, what I want to talk is this item not work, it is bugged. I tried to provide it with enough energy source and water supply but it seems some bugs prevent the fertilizer column to be filled, the essential condition for Garden Cloche to work. I've tried put bone meal into it but it not remove bone meal and fill the fertilizer column

If it cannot be added into Restricted items list, does anyway to tell another player not to craft it atm?

Ok, I've been talking to Continuum's staff and we've come to the conclusion to not adding it to the restricted items list. I'll explain why.

1. It's not causing any bug or exploit in the server
  2. It's not a hard item to craft 
  3. It's not an item to sustain with massive income of RF
  4. The item itself is not bugged, it works whenever it pleases, it may take few mins, it may take days, that's how Sponge works.

We're not adding an announcement for it either cause, as I've said, it's not a hard item to craft, you're only wasting Iron, Steel, Tin, Coal and Copper, and the item itself is needed for the quest line.

T/C

Archived