I PURCHASED UNBAN AND NOT UNBANNED

Hello there,

so back in February I was community banned. Since I play on both the Tekkit and Infinity Evolved server I bought the network unban (first time I have been banned by the way and I have played for years). I went to log in to the server 20 minutes later, yep still permanently banned. I don't feel like I need to further any more on this post except by saying I don't have much time and bought this thinking it would be quicker than an appeal and I don't mind supporting the server. 

Thanks,

[IMPORTANT] I changed my IGN to: Smuggy_

Upon reading more about the network it would appear that network servers isn't actually the network? And is instead vanilla Minecraft. Also the price of the unban is quite a bit higher than if I were to be unbanned from an individual server.

Can I either:

• un-community banned
  • unbanned from Tekkit and Infinity Evolved
  • or unbanned from Infinity Evolved and partially refunded

Sorry for the f**k up. Both in getting the wrong thing, and in the ban itself.

As far as I know Community Bans are permanent whether you buy an unban or not because you did a very terrible and wrong thing that got you that ban in the first place. 

We don't do refunds either so if you wanna explain your case on why you should get unbanned without buying another unban (For Tekkit in this case) and make another unban request in Infinity Evolved in its respective forum go ahead.

Can't remember what I did. Was told by MULTIPLE staff on the discord that I could buy an unban regardless. I have a donor rank on the IE server and honestly that's the one I care more about, I'm even willing to *pay more than I should have* to get an unban from just the IE server. 

I won't do it again, I just did something stupid on another server I didn't really play that much thinking it would have no impact on me playing on the IE server.

Please unban me, or just refund me. Or this is going in the chargeback report. Because not once was I told on the store page or by staff (I was actually told the opposite) that I couldn't buy an unban. I know you guys pay extra on chargebacks so I don't want to do it at all but if you guys are going to literally scam me I don't see why I shouldn't. 

Sorry.

P.S. This is still my first ban ever and I have a record of good behaviour on IE, I really don't care half as much about Tekkit honestly, that would just be a bonus.

*edit: I already paid more, not im willing to throw more money than the 10 euros I put down.

Edited by Smug_Anime_Face

Looks like you bought the Network unban. This is not for any modded server like Tekkit or Infinity Evolved. Since first time unbans are €4.99 for each modded server, I will unban you on Tekkit and Infinity Evolved since the Network unban is €9.99.

IIRC you griefed spawn, don't do this again.