FTB Direwolf20 1.12.2 Server time for WIPE? Vote here!

brunyman

DW 1.12.2 WIPE  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a full server WIPE on FTB Direwolf20 1.12.2 Modded Server?

• YES! Fresh start for all.
    • NO! I don't think a WIPE is needed now.
    • I don't care. Show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

unknown.png

Hi guys,

So last FTB Direwolf20 1.12.2 server WIPE was on September 26, 2018, more then 8 months ago. There is still room on the map but some users requested a server WIPE. As of all WIPE's all data will get a reset except for ranks, new map seeds will be generated and we will provide a download link of the old map.

Check the live server map HERE!

Please vote in the pool above and let us know if we should wipe or not.

I dont think vote/legendary keys that were bought will be transfered or be returned. They are consumables/useables.

Claimblocks will be reset as well. Money will be gone too.

Rank however and stuff like increased amount of homes, chunkloader amount and such, will be carried over i think.

Some stuff needs to be requested to be activated again.

Hopefully a person that knows what exactly will post an answer with the facts about this.

Maybe have a default list in the future on what to expect with stuff that has been bought that gets transfered or not?

All player data is wiped. So yes, crate keys, player balance, claimblocks, inventories, etc. 

However, if you purchased a kit from the shop or a server rank, you are able to have it reactivated via forum request.