Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Overworld portal is outside world border

NIBIRO80

we need help, our island overworld spawn is apparently outside world border, and now our graves are in a place we can not pick it up

nor could others help get it retrieved

Reverser [GM] [Rev/DW1.7]Today at 11:03 PM

on what server did that happen?

NIBIRO80Today at 11:03 PM

@Interactions(edited)

I look from behind a barrier at a 400m distance to my grave with the help of others but I can not get there

Location in the overworld is: XYZ: 5400.500 / 86.74884 / -778.500

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, sorry for the long wait. I completely missed this topic when looking at the forums.

I have found only 1 grave belonging to you and didn't find any other graves belonging to either you or your teammate.

z8lD0UE.png

I take it you lost quite a few items because of this. If you still have the death notes, you can make a refund request and I'll refund the items. If you don't know what you had/lost the note, you can make an inventory rollback request. You can make a new post(Your friend will have to make a post themselves if they need an inventory rollback) in the Technical Support section.

https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/310-technical-support/

Player hasn't been online for 1 month, no response back.
If you still need items, make a new post please :)
T/C

Archived