Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

island rollback request Undertakerin

Your Name: Undertakerin
Island Owner Name: Undertakerin
Coordinates: x: 7423 y: 3 z: -11521
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): i think thursday 11 july 2019 (don't know what exact time it was... try the time from 12 pm)
Description of Issue: the filling cabinets turned to air (resin/acorns) and the list is too big with around 9 mio items
Screenshots (Optional):

previously thread:

if you rollback my island, please copy the buildings without the tree farm, then rollback my is and set the copied area back to that position.
i 've marked the area with kitchen floor blocks... coords: x: 7362 y: 0 z: -11462 to z: 7529 y: 150 z: -11621.
please cut the ME connection after the rollback, before the cabinets turn again to air.

i hope this will work.

thanks in advance.

edit cause of a little mistaken number in the coords...

i think around 1 week waiting is enough, so i've decided to give a f... for the items... i can't wait weeks for a rollback and stuck without items (or minimal items).
i know that mods, admins, etc. have to do a hard job, i was admin 4 years ago at a vanilla 1.7.10 server and did the same job, but users had never waited for this long .... i've rollbacked etc. as fast as i could or the next day.
i don't wanted to blame or offend anyone with this post, if you feel you were blamed or offended, then i'm sorry, i didn't wanted it. i'm just sad about this. ?

so please close this thread and the previously one.

and can i please have the vip rank in the forum? or can anyone tell the managers or whoever can do this with the ranks? i'm sponsor+ at sf4 server... screen: https://s18.directupload.net/images/190720/4ro52ssn.jpg

thank you

/close request

• 2 weeks later...
  • Virtmo locked this topic

Archived