Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Things Ive encountered to date.

AtomicGrog

Just as a fyi, a few things I've seen and noticed to date:

• The usual chunk-loader disappearing situation, doesn't need to be active chunks, I had one disappear at an old mining site that was inactive.
  • At times items a chunk away from player cease to function, typically under server heavy load which this server seems to be suffering a lot of (visual TPS (/TPS) varies from 2-15 with key players being online.
  • There's a weird correlation between the Ender IO big item, enhanced big item filters and extreme FPS issues. It's a gradual drop in fps over 4-5 mins and clears when you either relog or move to say spawn. Could be complicated by the filters polling from a large drawer setup.
  • The logistics pipes issue i reported to Rev.
  • Long running clients have a habit of destroying things on pickup, seen this 3 times to date.
  • AE2 extreme lag on place and pickup of active components in a big setuo, i.e. when the system has to recalculate location and routes. Can be eased by partitioning but that fragments visibility of crafting options. When i say extreme it can take 5-10 seconds and other players are impacted by the process.

On the plus side despite the TPS challenges it seems quite robust. Much better experience than I had with SF4 for example when it started.

• sreny1 locked this topic

Archived