Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Unban] ZweiRauchenGHG

[1] In-Game Username:

ZweiRauchenGHG
[2] Details of Situation:

I got banned because i had Project E items in my base and they said its a bug because i can't get them because of the prestige thing but in creative you can get them on the 11page under the tab Project E your can use them how you want and yea it was on Skyfactory 4

[3] Ban Category:

Bug abusing

[4] Ban Duration:

2 Days

[5] Staff Member:

I don't know who banned me but i contacted D34DPlayer

[6] ScreenShots:1420184288_Screenshot2019-07-28at21_57_42.thumb.png.1429e43822f6818ccc01c3fa12098bca.png

[7] Your Reason:

I should not get banned because i didn't abuse a bug

As of the time I'm answering this the ban should be really close to be ended so this discussion is just about keeping it on our ban record. I've investigated it and it's caused by an unexpected interaction between our "Spawned by" plugin and the Prestige mod, and as such it's still considered a bug.

It'll still be considered a bug abuse since on the creative tab all the items have the "Unknown Item" name and it's stated below that they are gated by the ProjectE gamestage. Since you had a lot of pedestals, watches of flowing time and a transmutation table I'll assume that you had multiple occasions to see it but you still choose to keep getting items from it.

The bug has been fixed and the ban will stay.