[Closed] Keep RFTools Dimension Saved

Hello. I purchased the RFTools dimension save a while ago, and I'd like a certain dimension loaded. The ID is "31420". Thank you.

EDIT: If it's needed, the name is "World". Also, it is legal to go into gmc and create a dimension, then put it into a creative builder. The world is meant for a place to live in (similar to overworld), and doesn't have excessive resources, but it technicaly does influence my items, so would I still be allowed to sell/give items?

EDIT 2: Turns out I cant sell items if I do it, so I'm not going to be using this dimension.

You may take part in the economy if items have not been made through any creative assistance, like we discussed in game. That includes creative power sources, any creative items or tools, or any items obtained with creative at any stage (eg. diamonds from a creatively spawned RFDim are a no-go). However, players within your town would be allowed to share your creative resources, given the resources don't escape the town.

T/C

Archived