Move a House to an Island

Hello !

I am usually playing with a friend on the server and he created a huge new house (which was supposed to be our new island).
But after 8h of construction we realised that we cannot create a new claim or even move it....

Is there any possibility to delete my old claim and and create a new one 100 blocks away ?

Or move the new house back into the claim ?

Or even move the claim itself ?

.2019-08-16_22.50.40.png

Here is a picture the house we are so proud of and we dont wnat to leave outside the claim.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sowerbi.

Well claims on skyblock servers can't be moved since they spawn in a specific grid and moving it could override another claim. However I could use world edit to move your house to the protected are, it would be better if you moved all modded containers by hand to another place since moving them with world edit can cause chunk corruption. Replay here once it's done and I'll move the house.

Thank you very much !!! I have move everything that wasnt simply blocks so it should be good.

Coordinates are 14 600 and  -4869.

On the picture there can you can see the old base that we are going to destroy (left) and the new base that we need to be moved (right).

The best place for the new house is indicated with the gold blocks so you know where to put it (and the end of the claim is delimited by the cobble.

Thansk again !

image.thumb.png.924576f9654fbea82122a85b821ed7d4.pngTh

2019-08-18_14_34_54.jpg.9bb1652c2a73b77a5407dc254fdf71c8.jpg

As you can see your house is protected now. Since it was a huge area I had to do it in small sections so I may have missed a few blocks so please check everything and make a refund request. Also while moving I lost the magical crops you had there ^^', please reply with a list of them so that I can refund it.

PS: Tell your friend that his house looks amazing ;) 

Archived