Instancing twilight forest and dungeons

Zek

After our beloved kaszanka said this to me - https://imgur.com/a/0zkablT . I'm suggesting you instance all mods similar to Twilight forest so it doesn't lag the whole server. Also I don't wanna harm anyone with the screenshot I'm just pointing out how some people deal with problems instead of suggesting things themselves or doing something to remove the problem. To tell someone to get out of TF ain't no solution. If you don't have anyone to instance this so the server won't be laggy I will do it even for free just so I won't get told to gtfo out of TF. 
Have a nice day

Twilight forrest get wipe every month or so, like many other dimensions. Pre-generating fresh dimension instead of just deleting dim folder may be much smater move, and for sure you got the point. But how about you make a SUGGESTION post about it, and get "Brunyman" 's (owner) attention instead of intentionally lagging server just to prove you're right? Kaszanka is just GM, he's not allowed to mess with server files. Don't make his job harder then it should be. He is not getting payd for this "job". It's totally voluntary.

FTB IE server got many problems, and TF is one of them. But problems won't fix themself if players won't tell about them on forum.

Well I'm here givin suggestion for the problem wich is instancing and it will secure server stability. Also I've just been in TF killin bosses when i was asked to gtfo of it so.

Pre-generating might solve the initial lag issues but instancing will solve a lot more about TPS stability ( not only TF cuz other dimensions lag too ).

It's harder but it will deffinetly pay of.

Actually i see 2 problems here...

1) Twilight forrest and other dims does NOT have world border (unlike Overworld), so there is always a territory you can generate.
2) As i heard whole server, with MAPS and mods and plugins, located in server's RAM, meaning if you pre-generate large chunk of dimensions that would cripple server more then if you generate new territories.

Maybe that's reason why maps wasn't pre-generated? I'm not sure.