[Inventory rollback/grave recovery request] a20b7s

a20b7s

Your Name: a20b7s
Coordinates: -3833,71,-6894
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): roughly 6:00 pm EST, 21AUG2019
Description of Issue: Found a new bug. I attempted using the celestial gateway to travel to a new location that appeared for us that was just labeled as "home". Upon the finishing of the travel/teleportation I found myself in the over world, but outside the map, nowhere near any other celestial gateway like I was supposed to be (Gateways go from one gateway to the other directly). Wearing a ring of Odin, I wasnt actually suffocating. I then went to pick up an old grave (from the beginning of the game when we didnt know anything and tried to build our own over world portal), but the ring of Odin was de-equipped and I died instantly. Everything that wasnt soulbound was lost :(. Just trying to get my stuffs back if possible please xD. Screenshot below. I have more screenshots of the death inventory list of every item i lost if needed. thank you Dragonlady in advance and sorry for being trouble xD
Screenshots (Optional): 20190821183359_1.thumb.jpg.5b758cf99bc2ce92acb6ef94ad919e19.jpg

Thank you for such a quick response @DragonLady! Unfortunately the graves that were pasted were not mine but my teammates old gravestones. He did pick them all up just to be sure my stuff did not end up in his gravestone, which was exactly the case and I'm still missing all of the stuff lost :(. Again, a huge thank you for the help you have given already on the matter. What do you think would be the best way to get my things back?

Thank you for such a quick response @DragonLady! Unfortunately the graves that were pasted were not mine but my teammates old gravestones. He did pick them all up just to be sure my stuff did not end up in his gravestone, which was exactly the case and I'm still missing all of the stuff lost :(. Again, a huge thank you for the help you have given already on the matter. 

20190821183406_1.jpg

Alright, I have refunded all items, apart from the sheep disguise set, boots and the breastplate.
I just have to know what type of armor the last 2 were (gold/diamond/iron).

I also wasn't able to add all the protection types to the breastplate+boots, since minecraft doesn't let me add them.
For the breastplate this means you will have to choose between fire protection 5 or projectile protection 10. For the shoes you will have to choose between fire protection 5, projectile protection 10 or protection 7

Placed the ring of odin in your inventory and the other items in a chest near your last location

@DragonLady you are thebomb.com. Dont even worry about the breastplate or shoes as I have already made a replacement for them. Thank you bunches for all your help with the matter. Ill try not to do anything stupid anymore that would require admin assistance 0:) I hope you are having a great day

Archived