32,767 items

epivman800

As you all might know im the creator of this mess, i‘m the one that have created all the 32ks weapons and armor and distribute it through the server. Why have i done this? you may ask. Well i did it because i want a change. I started playing in this server since 2016-2017 somewhere around there. And since i started i have seen that there is to much abuse from the ranked players. The people that has GM1 usually dupp items to other players and kill and grief other players using their GM1 privilege, i've make suggestions and things that may help fight this but they didn’t care at the beginning. I kept doing this till one they i even got muted and almost ban from just making a suggestion and trying to help. My point is that the owners of this server don’t care about the community, there’s a lot of rank abuse and things like this that happen in pure survival all the time and they don't pay attention to this problems. This owners a corrupt, i've been making this 32ks items since 1.13.2 release and they knew about it, but they didn't care, because nobody outside pure survival knew this was happening. When i said in the discord server that i was going to bring 32ks to the server they didn't care at all, till the public started seeing what was happening in the community. Then they got scare, before i could say i won't do it unless you do this changes they muted me. I was basically just trying to make a change in the server, and make it fair for other people and they didn't care. When i started making the 32ks they didn't care because it wasn't public, so if people didn't knew what was happening they didn't care. Thats why im now permanently ban from the server. for trying to make a suggestion to improve the server. i just wanted to play a normal survival with friends when all this started and i what i recieve was  griefs, killed, and even ban from people with a rank. all i wanted was a change and now i'm here. im, just coming to say, that this fight won't stop till you guys (the owners) start really paying attention to your community and fix this problems. This is YOUR responsibility to make the server a better and safe place for players. And you cant even control a single player bringing 32ks into the server. I did try to make this peacefully in the beginning as i said before but as what you can see they didn't care at all, that's why they muted me and almost got ban, they didn't wanted to fix this problems and now all this has come to this. I'm not doing this to harm the server, at an moment i could stop this and get rid of every single 32ks in the server, i'm just doing this as a way of protest for the owners to realise what they are doing is wrong. I want a change. A good change to help the community in this server. To fight for all of those people that got grief, banned, and killed because of ranked players abusing the system. This isn't happening as much as it use to in 1.12 but it will with more people coming into the server and this will be harder to fix if it doesn't get fix. i don't care if i'm banned because i did what i could to bring the attention of the owners to help the community. I'm just fighting for what i think is fair.

So you thought the best way to let us know of the issue was to abuse the bug and ruin the economy and player experience? All of that when you could have just reported it to multiple staff in private and not make matters worse. There is absolutely no excuse for what you did, and that's why you got banned. These problems are getting fixed very soon anyway. Was the attention you brought to yourself worth it? I don't think so. It's a really stupid idea that will get you banned for good.

T/C

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived