Unban (or not) xDrews_YT

xDrews

[1] In-Game Username:

xDrews_YT
[2] Details of Situation:

I got banned for Advertising, even I didnt really avertise but just sent the IP of my server in Chat when some Guy (DongSnipper) asked for it.

[3] Ban Category:

Tempban

[4] Ban Duration:

idk like 2 days it got expandeb bcs i ban evaded

[5] Staff Member:

Gerry_lmao/Superslimesking

[6] ScreenShots:

Screenshots of what? 

[7] Your Reason:

As i said, i dont really understand why this is under the Category of advertising. I didnt ask ANYONE to join my server or didnt write anything would be an advertisement. I also dont know why someone even reported this one out of hundreds of Chat messages as advertising. Guess this guys last brain cell is just bouncing around in his head like some screensaver. 

Now for the ban evading thing... i was like: "well im already banned so nevermind." I leaned one thing of it. I schould use aVPN next time so no one can trach my IP.

I know, this perhaps wont get me unbanned, but im fine. I just want you to overthink like some rules, like the advertising one. Why dont make it 1st offense Kich/wanr like it is in general?

Thats if from me now. Im out. See you guys in 2 days or maybe not.

BYE

1 hour ago, xDrews_YT said:

I got banned for Advertising, even I didnt really avertise but just sent the IP of my server in Chat when some Guy (DongSnipper) asked for it.

Sending the IP of your server in the chat, even when someone asks is forbidden.

1 hour ago, xDrews_YT said:

I know, this perhaps wont get me unbanned, but im fine. I just want you to overthink like some rules, like the advertising one. Why dont make it 1st offense Kich/wanr like it is in general

The 1st offense is kick and warn BUT if you send the IP of another Minecraft server you skip ahead to 3rd offense which is a 2 day ban. It is specifically stated in the rules (Rule 3).

I'll tag @gerry_lmao since he did the original ban.

As SuperSlimesKing mentioned before, sending the IP of a server is illegal. If someone knows about your server without you having to speak about it on the chat and wants the IP, message him through private messages, don't use the general chat to send the IP since users will most likely be curious and join your server. 

I'd like to reiterate, promoting your server, someone else's server or doing any other type of advertising has a consequence.

About you not knowing that it wasn't illegal, it's not the staff's fault that you didn't take the time to read the rules of the server, even the server's chat reminds it to players quite often… 

Unban Appeal Denied.

T/C.

Archived