Chunkloader disappearing

Gerardmiro

Hello, sorry if it's not appropriate to reply here, but seeing as this guy hasn't replied in a week, and I'm having the same issue, it seems reasonable.

I'm playing on the Revelations 3.2.0 server, and after after any given server restart, I'm likely to find empty blocks where my chunkloaders were, Ic2 or Railcraft.

The first time I asked for a refund on the forums and got it, but what, am I supposed to post a refund request after every server restart, then stop playing until a staff member gets to my post and fixes it? Every restart? I can't really operate my properly without them, so I'm kind of at an impasse until this is fixed.

Am I doing something wrong? Are they being removed automatically because I'm using them improperly? Am I meant to turn them off when I log out? I don't really understand.

I'm just kind of at a loss, because I look the compaints/problems/support sections on Rev, and like 1/3 of posts are people asking for their chunkloaders back, some people multiple times, so it's been an ongoing issue for a bit, and I can't find any information.

This isn't some kind of lame threat, but if this isn't fixed/fixable, I might have to try another server, which would be unforunate, as I've been here a month or so now and I"ve enjoyed my time here.

Hoping this can be resolved.

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived