my stuff is all gone :( icyjerkynerd's town request

MrSnuffles

In order for our and your convenience, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your rollback request topic.
For your topic name, use [Town Rollback Request]*YourName*

Your Name:
  icyjerkynerd
Town Name:  cuba

Coordinates: -3601 -1124 74

Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Today, 4:20PM before the restart.
Description of Issue:  i lost literally everything in my chest i had so much loot from x16 vote keys plus one legendary key plus some stuff given to me by users. i put everything inside of a resonant strongbox before the restart, took out my smeltery shit and boom restart happened BOOm no more loot BOOm no more happiness BOom no more life
Screenshots (Optional): 

EDIT* after speaking with an admin, I'm aware that a rollback might not be needed but a refund could be possibily be issued. Inside of the storage box i had the loot from 10 vote keys and 1 legendary key. i cant remember exactly because i just opened the crates and stuffed them into my inventory. once i set up my actual base and started building my smeltery, a restart happened. after the restart my whole storage crate was deleted.

if its too much to track the exact contents, would it be possible to just be returned the 10 vote keys and 1 legendary key ?

you returned the 10 keys and 1 leg key. this time i rolled not as lucky i didnt get most of the stuff i had back but its better than nothing. however, i forgot to add that i used 1000 money to buy tool forge. idk if its a way to check the log to prove it but i bought it from item market can i get that back too because thats fairly expensive .

Archived