[Buycraft Issue] Powderedsnaek

Powderedsnaek

In game name: Powderedsnaek
Proof of Purchase: https://imgur.com/a/wgPfCVU (Gmail) | https://imgur.com/aWJ40ao (Paypal Receipt Snippet)
Description of Issue: Double Purchase

Time/Date of Purchase: October 10th 2019 18:25 (see Screenshot)
Items/Rank Bought: Omni Rank Premium
Any other important information: The intention was to keep my current rank and also purchase one for another user, I accidentally used the ingame link to do it so it purchased it twice for me.

Feel free to request more information/better screenshots. Thanks! 

-Snaek

You haven't specified what you want doing.

Do you want us to transfer the rank to the player you meant to purchase it for?

Keep in mind that you have already claimed all the rewards from the premium rank. Keys, levels, money and claim blocks. These can be taken away though if you wish.

Apologies. We were considering doing a rank switch sometime soon but this isn't a request for that. I would appreciate a full refund of my most recent premium purchase, including keys, levels, money and claim blocks.
Feel free to transfer these rewards over to my friend whom I intended to donate for, his IGN is theDudePlayzMC.

Thank you

-Snaek

I am now a little confused about what you are asking.

First off, you have purchased a total of two Premium ranks. One was on the 7th of October, the other was earlier today.

Am I correct in assuming the recent purchase (earlier today) was for your friend theDudePlayzMC?

You asked for a refund, which would include removing the rewards you were given. However, you then said to give the rewards to your friend.

Your friend currently has no purchased ranks under his name. Even if someone else purchases a package, if they use a different player's name then the package goes under their history.

Now, back to the point. You sad,

2 hours ago, Powderedsnaek said:

The intention was to keep my current rank and also purchase one for another user, I accidentally used the ingame link to do it so it purchased it twice for me.

I'm going to assume the part where you said "The intention was to keep my current rank" is talking about the Premium rank you had purchased on the 7th of October. The second purchase, which was earlier today, was meant to be for your friend, but because you had put your username in, it had purchased the rank for you, which is the same rank you already have.

To prevent any confusion I'll say this, the purchase you made earlier today only consisted of a single OmniFactory Premium rank. The screenshots you provided back this up as the rank costs €9.99.

Back to what we can do. Since you intended to purchase this package for your friend, we can remove the rewards you were given and send the package to your friend instead.

If I am missing anything out, please feel free to mention it.

Archived