Empty Heart Container (Cyclic) bug

SilvanasMax

So in the spirit of the pack, I was trying out all the mods and I ate the "Empty Heart Container" from Cyclic mod.  It removed 2 hearts permenantly from my character (which, from what little is online, appears to be what it does...god knows why).  I found this posted back on Jul 29: https://github.com/NillerMedDild/Enigmatica2/issues/535

So it seems that the "Cure" for this may have been removed from this pack (as it seems to have been for Enigmatica).  Since this is a HORRIBLY documented mod, both in and out of game, I cannot verify whether this can be reversed, and after 30 minutes it has not naturally changed in-game.  Far be it from me to not be a bad-ass and run around shorted on hearts, but I think I'd like it edited back to the normal base 10, if possible.  Thanks.

Archived