Buycraft

I have no idea where to post this so Ill post it here.

Please fix the grammar,capitalization,font size and color on the website.

I probably missed something but you get the point. Example down below is from Skyfactory Sponsor rank. That is not the only place with those errors. I am sick and can not be bothered to get more examples. 

chrome_RW06xO7N3M.png

I have made changes to most of the underlined errors that you provided. The forum rank Note looks correct to me, I don't know what you think is wrong.

You mentioned there are other errors on the page, but I don't have neither the time nor effort to go through every single package to look for errors (There's a lot of packages).

However, if you feel like the other errors are also annoying you, feel free to DM me on Discord and I'll get them sorted when I have time.