[Refund Request]*Bonnuu*

Bonnu

Your Name:  Bonnuu
Item Name + Amount:  item name: God =   Iced dragonbone Greatsword #5143  Enchants . Supreme Sharpness V + mending + vampirism 1 + sweeping edge  3 + Looting 3 + Subject p.e 4 +  life steel 3
Coordinates:  I dont have cords for this 
Description of Issue:  I was mining obsidian and i was minving downwards i got bugged and i couldnt move, i do /home and /back and i realized my weapon was gone .. I have spent so much exp on this weapon for it to randomly gone. please help.. there wasnt any mobs around me i killed them all than i went to mine obsidian and i lost my pickaxe but i dont care about that. i can remake that just that my weapon is gone. this only happens to me i swear.. im cursed, please help. . 
Screenshots (Optional):  i found an older verison of my weapons here. this was from today without the looting 3 

Icant post the actualy pic cause the file is massive here 

this is a link to the picture

https://gyazo.com/43edec5609dfc53502d7b05451570820

718cad864c3721f1962b6c84a26b2e16.png

Archived