Unban DogeFox

DogeFox

[1] In-Game Username:

DogeFox
[2] Details of Situation:

At first, someone tried to locked me up with wooden blocks at my own house. As I thought it was an attempt to griefing my house, I disconnected from server. After I tried to get inside again, that ban message appeared.

[3] Ban Category:

"Bug Abuse/Dupped Items" <2nd offense>

[4] Ban Duration:

4 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes from now

[5] Staff Member:

SlendyOff

[6] ScreenShots:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zraNURar6ZGQgoBt8

[7] Your Reason:

As other players said, Shulker Boxes are not illegal if they are used as backpacks. There were 2 regular Shulker Boxes, one was empty, and the other had only wool and related material. The third box, called "Mochipanda :v", contained only materials for building my house. And this was the only use that I gave to that 3 Shulker Boxes, not for dupping items. At least if I can't appeal this ban, I'd really want to know in details what was the main reason behind this. I was banned once in the past, and I consider that a ban was no appropiated at this time.

EDIT: A friend noticed that SlendyOff had erased all supposedly dupped objects, including also items obtained by legal ways (example: 15x immortality totems obtained in legal raids). Also, that's no justification to delete all mineral blocks (gold, iron, esmerald, coal, diamond and bone blocks!). It seems the staff only work to difficult player's gameplay, acting without solid arguments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ness27 locked this topic

Archived