Wrongfully Accused of Breaking Rule 7 (Second Offense)

Alpha_Darkwolf

Title: [Wrongfully Accused of Breaking Rule 7 (Second Offense] (Alpha_Darkwolf)

In-Game Nickname: (N/A not relevant, some staff member, dont know who)

Time and date: Sometime Today :It just popped up as a red warning on logging in, after restart.

Description of what happened: (In chronological order) Rule 7 States (Excessive Caps) the key word here being Excessive... as in More then a few Words in All caps, on reviewing my Logs all the way back for today, as this warning was not there yesterday, i can not find anything that constitutes as Excessive caps below as evidence i have posted every line in logs that has a word in all caps directly from the latest.log file below under (Screen Shots or Pruff) along with a explanation as to the reason behind each one. thanks:

I will own the 1st offense despite the caps part in it, as there was other things i was guilty of doing on the 1st offense, but this one 15:56:30 found below i will not own because i was not being excessive with caps. Remember this is every record in my latest.log file where i used caps. all crammed together so it looks way worse then it did in chat with others also talking.

this is the only time where this warning shows up today. so someone just gave me it and i want it removed... or i want the word Excessive removed from Rule 7. so it just reads as The use of caps If not allowed. because we cant be having different people doing different things... and if its not allowed to use caps then it needs to read No Caps, or No word in all Caps" because having the word excessive in it means each mod can decide what they consider as excessive and that's not right, Excessive is not defined by A set Table its Flexible due to its definition, witch reads as follows...

ex·ces·sive
adjective: excessive
  1. more than is necessary, normal, or desirable; immoderate.

As you can see by this definition, if player 1 desires it then its not excessive and i can get away with typing several words in all caps,, however say that player 2 thinks that more the 2 caps in a sentence is more then necessary, or Not desirable, or not normal, then they can Claim im breaking rule 7 even though i'm not. So please either remove the word Excessive from rule 7 or remove the second warning from me.. at-least this time. (I have no issues admitting when im in the wrong, but Ill be (Cursword) before i own to something i am either not doing or did by mistake thanks And (Please Lock this Post) there is no one that needs to post after me. save  to post the Conclusion. that is all i have to say on this anyway..

PS: As you can see my typing is very wild, my spelling is awful and my grammar is Graded as an "F-"  my punctuation all of it, i have a learning disability, and i flunked English/ Spelling and Grammor growing up. So when i type anything at all it ends up being More then nessessary or Abnormal by default. unless i take several Hours to type it. and that is where these huge books i type that no one likes come in. i feel that becasue of the wording of rule 7 i am being unfairly treated concerning issues that are beyond my help, (in Real Life I actually Write Everything in ALL Caps in Print! not cursive,, i only know how to write my own name in cursive all else is always Printed in All Caps letters Seriously and when i 1st got online i typed in all caps too of-corse after a while i had someone ask me why i was yelling all the time, and with a lot of effort i am down to what it looks like today im Almost 40, if i could help it dont you think i would have by now?...)

[15:56:30] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Warning: Rule 7 Excessive caps, second offense....

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

09:35:31] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: HOW the hell i supposed to do that..

(this next one 09:44:44, was a case of my caps getting caps-locked without me realizing it, you can tell this because i have a habit of unnecessarily making the 1st letter of words into a capital (Witch also causes me to Accidently toggle caps lock sometimes also depending on my finger position when i instinctively hit the shift, however you'll see that there are several 1st letters that are in fact Lowercase Despite the rest being in caps witch shows me that is what happened here.)

[09:44:44] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: fuc you dude Read MY LIPS (tHESE words exactly) i NEVER SAID I DONT WANT TO fly.. I SAID IT nEVER HAS fLOWN, IT APPLYS A sHIELD.. tHAT IS all tHE wINGS ARE NOT ATTACHED ONTO iT yet.

The one at 9:45:11 Is supposed to be in all caps but 2 (Small words in all caps Again does not constitute as Excessive Caps.

[09:45:11] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: NO SHIT

at 09:45:26 this is caps locked again. (see the Lowercase h in the word how.. that was supposed to be a Capital H ( then tell me How to make it fly!) was my intended input (the capital H was to Add Power to the Words meaning or Emphazise it)

[09:45:26] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: THEN TELL ME hOW TO MAKE IT FLY!

at 09:45:51 The Word How is actually intended to be capitalized in all caps. (However again its a single Word not Excessive use of caps.)

[09:45:51] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: HOW?

at 09:46:46 again my caps got locked again,,, Im sorry im not that good at typing my fingers get crossed a lot Also evident by how many letters in words i get backwords. more then i realized apparently

[09:46:46] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: THE dRACONIC cHEST PLAte says nothign about Flight mode on it anywhere even holding down Shift

Again at 09:54:50 Word supposed to be Seriously, and again while it is in all caps its One Word, Not Excessive caps.

[09:54:50] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: CERIOSLY!

at 11:20:06 Last Word is in All CAPS,, and was supposed to be, but again Not Excessive use of caps. and also quite some time after the last one

[11:20:06] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: so yea i have every right to be Roilly PISSED

at 11:25:40 The letters RF Are in all caps and where supposed to be, Not Excessive

[11:25:40] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: It is My More Power.. 1.mil RF /t

at 11:51:02 Mispelled the word Screams as Creams, and yes this is meant to be in all caps (Its one word not Excessive use)

[11:51:02] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: CREAMS!

at 11:53:25 getting close to excessive and was intentional but still not considered excessive as the very next line i typed has no caps in it at all. correction is says 10GB on the next line...

[11:53:25] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: he Dragon Vanished on ME !! GROWLS AT EVERYHTING

At 12:09:15 OCD is in all caps and its supposed to be its an Acronym i think its called...and they are supposed to be capitalized.

[12:09:15] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: im exteamly OCD when it comes to Steps

13:30:47 The abbreviation PM is capitalized but is supposed to be

[13:30:47] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: looking to buy 1 Chaos Shard (4,800.00). PM Me!

14:31:25 on of the lol's in in all caps, not excessive.

[14:31:25] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: well im not gonna compling or beg anymore,, but it turns out iwas wrong and woudl actually need to upgrade my injectors to Chaotic injectors so would need 7 more Chaos shards LOL go figure... o well. i tried,, lol

14:32:00 FML is an abbreviation and is supposed to be in all caps.

[14:32:00] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Alpha_Darkwolf: this is defenitly a FML situation lol

List of eyewitnesses: (unknown)

(PS: Please Lock This Post, and i await your decision)

PS: Sorry about the Book Looks up...And again Please Lock this Post. thanks

Also Please Take Special Note of the Time in [ ] as that shows that only the ones where my Caps Lock got turned on, was mixed with the intentional Ones without my realizing it, are all back to back, [09:44:44] - [09:46:46] the  rest of them are all Spread out over quite a bit more time because once i realized the Caps Lock was on, i turned it off and Continued on. and the Caps usage Seriously Drops off and spreads back out again.

53 minutes ago, BionicalGaming said:

there around 9-10 messages there of caps "excessive" is where you use caps more than just typing it normal if it had of been once or twice you might of been ok but where you did it multiple times its classed as excessive.

sorry :(

sadly i am unable to agree,  you look at the timestamps, and theirs only like 3 that are actually mostly caps.. and those 3 where a case of my typing to fast while angry to realize i had enabled Caps Lock., i dont look at the screen when i type i only look at the keyboard i am not proficient in typing but that's the only method mine-craft has available its not like i can just talk with voice or i would, so being punished because of a mistake caused by disabilities is not Right and being warned and eventually punished and probably kicked for something i cant honestly help is not Cool.. and i feel i should be granted this chance back, or just mute my account from being able to talk in Local chat, and only in Pm's so i can never get another one again. i honestly dont care if i can never talk again but to be in-trouble for something i have no control over is not right., that is what i am saying. and besides you prove my point with your words too... the Word Excessive truly is Applicable differently depending on personal Perspective. and concepts on what it means or how they wish to apply it. of course i am no different and i realize that, i am just trying to inform y'all that i have a disability that severely effects my typing and writing abilities, add to that my stress triggered bi-polar, and its a nasty mix in chat rooms where i can only type, when i am also being harassed or bullied... when these things come together i honestly cant help myself, its not that apparent when i am calm and not being bullied or harassed, but it still happens "More Then Normal" so i will eventually end up banned for caps usage regardless under the way this rules is written. See my dilemma. i am trying to prevent something that i see as inevitable, i mean i am not asking to never be warned, i just want this one removed,, and to shed light on my issue. in as calm a manor as possible. Truth be told once the sim wipes ill probably just quit playing, but i dont want to end up Banned for something beyond my control...as odd as that sounds. i hope you all really do understand. and one more thing, if i am granted this request for the removal of the 2nd offense i will try very very hard not to do it again however if someone starts stressing me smooth out again its very likely it would happen again,. and also i have never gotten a player telling me no caps in game, the nly warning i have ever gotten has only been seen after Logout and re-login. so i ended up getting both warnings without even knowing i got them till i logged in again later and the message came up! hence no room to Change or correct the mistake just a sudden warning that your telling me i cant do anything about, caused by reasons i cant help. and due to situation that was being caused by another's harassment, Harassment that i may add has now been dealt with and should no longer be an issue...

47 minutes ago, BionicalGaming said:

im just saying pal im sure the staff will pretty much say the same thing ive just said too

also [7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs:

then they just need to mute my account before that happens again becasue i am not gonna get banned for something i cant honestly help , had no control over and was being triggered because i was being harassed. i know i am an odd case,, but my bi-polar is very real. and when its being triggered all my self control goes right out a window as the saying goes i become very Volatile and the longer what caused me to go off continues the worse i become, i been in mental institutions for it, i take med's for it, i have no friends becasue of it. and my own landlord has had to deal with me physically because i went off due to stress. no joke! he once literally had to pick me up and carry me to my own room just to shut me up after he had once set me off (i was 32 - 34 when this happened), and he loaded his gun another time he had set me off as i scarred the Snit outta him, of course i am all talk mostly so he later sold that gun just so he would not end up blowing my head off. i have been set off on jobs and trashed offices, destroyed 100's of $ worth of equipment, my own grand-parents had to go to classes to learn how to restrain me when i was around 7-8 yeas of age, and when i became to much to handle they would stick me in mental institutes,, and even now today i am classified as A High Risk mental patient, and had to sign a waver just to keep form having to come in every week and have home visits every few days. i enjoy my own space after all. so yea,, i have very real issues. and i dont play well with others who are attacking in any way, that causes me stress. be it job places, home, even my own family. get the picture now? when i say i cant help it I really do mean it. Also There is very little swearing and i see players all the time Cursing way more often then i ever do. I understand your only trying to be helpful, and i appreciate it, but i have to try. as its the only thing i can do, after all that to try to clean up my unintended mess. if nothing else maybe players will leave me alone and not try to push my buttons as i am literally one of the rare types that can actually get so mad as to have a Stroke or a heart-attack if pressed to far. Ever heard of the Phrase (He got so mad he dropped dead.) well i am getting older every year, and as mad as i can be made to get, that can be caused with me... but anyway. i stand by what i have said. what will be will be. and in all honestly i was about to delete the modpack if how i was being treated was not resolved. as i was nearing (Nitro) lvls of anger and stress. and i dont need that. (In everyone defense however, today was a good day)

@Alpha_Darkwolf i want to hit a few pointers, for the future, hope you would kindly take them into account, and help you solve some of the issues:

1. The first thing i do not agree with you is your mind set of "Can't help it!", think about this, you live in a society(not only when you play minecraft, also in real life) and i'm 100% percent that you don't want to be discriminated based on your problem mentioned above, as i doubt anyone else does, but that mentality "i can't help it or it can't be helped" causes this to target you even further, so if you want equals right in the society, do what the society does, that's why the rules apply. So the main point here is that your disability does not excuse you from following the rules as everybody else as you want the same rights as everyone else. Mercy is an act of supremacy performed by those too proud of their status, by showing others false compassion(or simply posing his superiority).

2. To say 9 of 10(<- this is a matter of speech, don't take exact numbers) things that i have had read in your post related, is related to arguing to someone or by swearing something or someone, you should simply be warned just from those thing alone not even to mention caps, according to Rule [7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs:  Witch Includes speaking foreign languages, spamming the same content in the global/trade channel, inappropriate structures and/or unreadable nicknames.

We also have this rule: 

[20] Use common sense:

• If you have abused a 'loop-hole' in our rules, then the punishment will be decided by me(Powerwarp) with the help of the GM+'s.

If you cause us too much trouble it may result in a permanent ban.

3. As a personal preference when i play, minecraft, i want to enjoy my game and not being constantly under pressure of other frustration or mistakes, as a regular player you would be the top one on my list requirement for appliance of the /ignore command. Ok i get it you have a disability, you don't have enough will to overcome it, cool i got you, then don't use public chat, use the other chat to speak to those who knows and are willing to overlook your deeds. I can't be forced to tolerate something i do not want to, and i can't force others for tolerance either. The thing you trample in your feed 1st of everything else before this community rules is nothing else than the society accepted behavior of common sense and oral behavior.

1 hour ago, Manysouls said:

@Alpha_Darkwolf i want to hit a few pointers, for the future, hope you would kindly take them into account, and help you solve some of the issues:

1. The first thing i do not agree with you is your mind set of "Can't help it!", think about this, you live in a society(not only when you play minecraft, also in real life) and i'm 100% percent that you don't want to be discriminated based on your problem mentioned above, as i doubt anyone else does, but that mentality "i can't help it or it can't be helped" causes this to target you even further, so if you want equals right in the society, do what the society does, that's why the rules apply. So the main point here is that your disability does not excuse you from following the rules as everybody else as you want the same rights as everyone else. Mercy is an act of supremacy performed by those too proud of their status, by showing others false compassion(or simply posing his superiority).

2. To say 9 of 10(<- this is a matter of speech, don't take exact numbers) things that i have had read in your post related, is related to arguing to someone or by swearing something or someone, you should simply be warned just from those thing alone not even to mention caps, according to Rule [7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs:  Witch Includes speaking foreign languages, spamming the same content in the global/trade channel, inappropriate structures and/or unreadable nicknames.

3. As a personal preference when i play, minecraft, i want to enjoy my game and not being constantly under pressure of other frustration or mistakes, as a regular player you would be the top one on my list requirement for appliance of the /ignore command. Ok i get it you have a disability, you don't have enough will to overcome it, cool i got you, then don't use public chat, use the other chat to speak to those who knows and are willing to overlook your deeds. I can't be forced to tolerate something i do not want to, and i can't force others for tolerance either. The thing you trample in your feed 1st of everything else before this community rules is nothing else than the society accepted behavior of common sense and oral behavior.

this is one of the reasons why i wanted this post locked down. but what ever... 1st let me be very clear as to my intentions here, my main goal here is to inform staff as to what happened and why, in hopes that it doesn't happen again or can be prevented in the future, and sure i do have hopes that i can get a free pass just this once and have the second warning removed, not trying to get a "all you can act-out-pass", also I  do hear where your coming from.. and your not the only person to have ever thought this way, and in most cases with most people you would be correct, however everyone who actually knows me, knows once i am triggered its Extremely hard for me to control it till i calm back down again and this does sometimes take me a while to do., i also understand that others should not have to deal with my episodes and i fully agree. however i can also say that likewise i should not have to deal with others attacking me or otherwise trying to set me off as i have had to deal with almost since the 1st day on this server., i didn't just suddenly go off ya know. it took time and constant effort on others ends to get me to that point, a point i genially tried to avoid, by (at 1st asking others to back off, But did anyone listen, sadly no they did not.. not till i was already going off, and then it took staff to get the one causing me problems to finally back off), however i should also not have to log out to get away from such treatment either. so we are at what is considered as an Impasse then. meaning i guess i cant win and can only lose,, i am really tired of being a Troll, bully, griever magnet. its Very embarrassing for me and to me as a 37 year old male. well lets just say so far every game i have been on that doesn't have voice and forces me to type i have had the same issue as here. As a madder of fact on Another online game called MTGO due to bullies and trolls im actually banned for Life from ever playing again on, without making a new account and starting over, Me and Bullies, trolls and grievers just flat dont mix.. i am embarrassed every time it happens, as for no longer talking in local.. that is easy, Mute me from talking in local. or watch me and the situations i am in, because if I am left alone and not harassed, i dont go off,, ill even joke and have fun with everyone else and help them and others.. but when i am harassed that is like the difference between night and day.. as for whats normal.. there's nothing bout me that's considered normal. i have come a long ways from what i was when i was younger, so its not like i haven't been trying, its just i am a troll magnet, always have been and i am tired of having Trolls Ruin my gaming experiences and my life, by toying with my emotions and my bipolar,, i am literally running out of games to play because of it. and i am going to assume that there's a 3 strike rule with the Rules here as well witch means there's no leeway should another begin in on me. it happens again and i go off that is 3rd warning. so unless your going to tell me i have unlimited warnings witch i am not asking for, i am still going to Request that this time around i be allowed to get my 2nd warning removed,, or just go ahead and mute me so i can only talk in PM or DM as some here refer to it as., i mean i dont want this either but it seems better then not even being able to play anymore. and if you had bi-polar disorder like i have you would understand what i am talking about but i cant expect you to see anything but a cop-out or an excuse as you probably dont have anything near what i have to deal with daily. but i do hear you and understand where your coming from, as someone who doesn't have to deal with it themselves.  Also Concerning Cursing, I have seen a lot of players cursing in local chat more then once and not words like i use but way worse ones... but again the rule says Excessive... Excessive is not one Curse-word in a sentence its Several. as in Every other word is a curse-word, at no point in any of my posts have i done this. so this "the little cursing i have done, actually falls into Irrelevancy  especially when i see players typing/doing it more often then myself. and not being punished for it.

Here is a friendly advice, people who get's abused/bullied/trolled or whatever oppression happens to exist in this world and etc. happens only because the one oppressed doesn't know when to draw the line and take the proper actions. You should do this from now on, and you will see that no one will give u a hard time:

1. A strong character does not tolerate, of course everybody loves a good joke and such, but when taken too far it has to be stopped. For instance:

- Someone swear you in chat, you don't have to tolerate it, also you don't have to encourage him to do it even more, and the option is simple, 1 verbal warning, then you can /ignore him/her, problem solved.

- You get griefed? Everyone get's that ... since ancient times people wanted what others had... but on these server are a lot of various way to prevent that, starting from protection mods/plugins to block claim and everything. Failing to protect your claim, is no one fault but yours, if someone breaches that security, you can kindly collaborate with a staff to prevent others from doing the same and punish the one who breached it in the 1st place. But if you allow/trust someone who isn't to be trusted, that's also a responsibility you have to bear.

- You said you are easy to get "triggered" , from my point of view those who are easy to trigger are a danger, and i want to stay away from them, and from what i said earlier is the thought of most of this world, so your uptake on that is to learn to adapt and control your rage, no one knows your circumstances, and no one will dig it up to be interested in that, especially when it's not a face to face encounter. No one knows who you are behind that monitor, and no one cares when they speak to you, so you are considered a normal guy, and expected to act like one. If it's hard for you and can't overcome it, then you are not fit to integrate with normal people, and should stick to those of your kind.

And last point, playing the victim does not trigger any lenient behavior upon your punishment, when you joined this server, you should've seen countless popups with the server rules and those of this community, by joining it's decided by default that you therefore agree with the stated rules and are willing to abide them.

I gave my personal expressions as a helper to you, but the facts stays. If you are capable of understanding it good, if not i did my duty. My vote for your punishment still stays, and i do not agree with your request of removing the warning.

All thus being said, i have nothing more to add.

Best regards,

ManySouls.

10 hours ago, Manysouls said:

Here is a friendly advice, people who get's abused/bullied/trolled or whatever oppression happens to exist in this world and etc. happens only because the one oppressed doesn't know when to draw the line and take the proper actions. You should do this from now on, and you will see that no one will give u a hard time:

1. A strong character does not tolerate, of course everybody loves a good joke and such, but when taken too far it has to be stopped. For instance:

- Someone swear you in chat, you don't have to tolerate it, also you don't have to encourage him to do it even more, and the option is simple, 1 verbal warning, then you can /ignore him/her, problem solved.

- You get griefed? Everyone get's that ... since ancient times people wanted what others had... but on these server are a lot of various way to prevent that, starting from protection mods/plugins to block claim and everything. Failing to protect your claim, is no one fault but yours, if someone breaches that security, you can kindly collaborate with a staff to prevent others from doing the same and punish the one who breached it in the 1st place. But if you allow/trust someone who isn't to be trusted, that's also a responsibility you have to bear.

- You said you are easy to get "triggered" , from my point of view those who are easy to trigger are a danger, and i want to stay away from them, and from what i said earlier is the thought of most of this world, so your uptake on that is to learn to adapt and control your rage, no one knows your circumstances, and no one will dig it up to be interested in that, especially when it's not a face to face encounter. No one knows who you are behind that monitor, and no one cares when they speak to you, so you are considered a normal guy, and expected to act like one. If it's hard for you and can't overcome it,

And last point, playing the victim does not trigger any lenient behavior upon your punishment, when you joined this server, you should've seen countless popups with the server rules and those of this community, by joining it's decided by default that you therefore agree with the stated rules and are willing to abide them.

I gave my personal expressions as a helper to you, but the facts stays. If you are capable of understanding it good, if not i did my duty. My vote for your punishment still stays, and i do not agree with your request of removing the warning.

All thus being said, i have nothing more to add.

Best regards,

ManySouls.

1st: you are definitely misunderstanding me, I hear you about being griefed, However your Thinking of the Wrong Application for the meaning, and not the one way i am using it, I have never been Girefed in game on my land Claim, or any other way besides in Chat both in game or in Discord, stuff that's directly game related has never been my issue.  and i am fully aware of the Games built in protections concerning what you mentioned. i mean if someone comes to my land via invite or happens across it and try's to kill me or destroy my claim, that is Part of the game. I have never had and will never have any issues with that type of Griefing...

2nd: i know i am not normal i dont really need that pointed out,, i am part of the Minority when it comes to Society, however being Easy to Set off, and not trying to Prevent it is Totally not what happened... Sure i am easy to set off, however all this becomes a moot point, when in an attempt to prevent it, i spent 3+ Days Asking them to stop, and Reporting it. and they dont, or they lay in on me even harder after being asked to stop... this was the situation I was referring to. and y'all are very familiar with it as it took Staff to Stop this player/players I will not mention names here becasue they have been dealt with now. and in Trusting That its not going to start back up, i have been able to let it go, and move on. so far so good. there are more then one way to cause another grief then playing a game. I will never get mad at another for merely playing a game., even if they play it badly.

3rd.Everything you have said is Moot when i had asked The player to Stop, when staff had asked them to stop, and When it took a over a week to get it stopped. No one should ever have to Put up with that from anyone for that long, and heck the entire server was Ticked off at this player it was not just me! i was not acting alone (even if i should have or could have handled it a little better, doesn't make it abnormal, i think my reaction to it was perfectly normal all things considered). and you know i am right there, even if you dont want to admit it... you seem to think that just becasue a person is Not Normal that they should have to put up with Stuff from someone who is Normal,, Buddy if you think being a Bully and being Bullied by others is Normal then your Seriously messed up, maybe even more so then myself, and just because society has become a society where Bullies, trolls and girefers are allowed to run rampant, doesn't mean those of us Who are tired of it should have to consider it as normal and let it Slide...  wars have been fought all over the world over people being Bullies,trolls and Grievers in the past, and this still holds true to this very day.. between countries, between Races, over everything ranging from simple disputes to All out Hostilities. and you are saying i am in the wrong for trying to defend myself and for them not stopping after i had asked then to stop multiple times and staff had asked them to stop multiple times? last i looked no one got killed over it as so often happens now days, meaning i could have been A-LOT worse!.

4th: As for what you said about Playing a Victim, No one can "play" at being a victim, becasue in situations like this you either are the Victim or you are the aggressor. having been the one who was practically begging for help from staff and others, and who kept asking and then telling the one or ones causing it to stop over and over again for over a week, does indeed make me the Victim here and not the aggressor, so there is no "Playing" at being anything here... i was raised up on Old folks Values and Morals and beliefs not this New-Age-Crap you see now-days. i was taught to have respect for my fellow man. and to Crush underfoot, Those who would disrespect me, i know this is outdated values now-a-days as everyone would rather walk, tromp, and stomp on everyone elses feelings and Emotional baggage now days sadly. but this doesn't mean i need to stoop to the same manor of being nor does it mean i have to Put up with it without defending myself...  or disputing Actions taken against me while trying to defend myself. anyone who thinks others have no Power to speak out against those who are causing others oppression,, strife or Discord in any manor, needs to have a  Serious Wake-up Call.

5th: Who decides what is More then Normal, or Excessive where is the Set Boundary for this.. becasue i have seen it where a player says one thing in caps... or said one Curse-word.. and got in-trouble for it. and other times another said 4 or 5 in a row and didn't even get a single warning. its very inconsistently handled.. what constitutes as Excessive, use? of Caps or Cursing? what constitutes as Abnormal , (Last i checked its perfectly Normal to have someone Dropping the F-word at every other word when they are angry, and its perfectly normal to get angry, i mean heck its even becoming normal now days to end up being shot for making another angry. Does that mean we should just start excepting that Its Normal to Shoot Someone When angry? and not punish them for it becasue its normal?. its also perfectly normal to Yell at those your Angry at too. (All Caps =Yelling) so its not Improper or abnormal use of CaPS, if the situation demands that you should be angry and yelling, meaning its perfectly "Normal"... and not Abnormal. "I can Pick this (Excessive Use stuff) completely apart and that is only becasue the word excessive is not the proper fit for this situation. it fails to apply to every situation and has to many loopholes and to much flexibility involved with its def I mean sure you do have the use common sense rule but, common sense dictates that if someone is bothering you (Tell them to stop,if they dont, Report it, and if it keeps happening handle it yourself and LEAVE, or ATTACK! and one should not have to leave becasue of mistreatment by others, who refuse to stop.

lastly: you have stated you opinion, you have made it very clear as to how you feel... Fair enough. your entitled to your own perspective. but i still want staff to make An Exception in this case or to reword the Rule. so that it reads (More then 2, more then 6 Ect... And lose the Excessive part in the wording and make it a Set Value so that it Always Applies  to Everyone Equally. . that is my main goal. becasue not everyone's going to view it, as its worded, the same way, and this discussion is perfect Evidence of that Fact.

Anyway i didn't make this post to start a argument and that is not my goal here. i only wanted to make a valid point, try to clear my name, and Fix a issue that concerns Inconsistency of warnings and To better define how many times, words, Etc. Player 1 can say 2 letters, player 2 can say 10,, player 3 can say they dont mind it at all and ignore it, can you not see the Problem this would and does cause? if its Clearly defined with an Amount Value instead of a word that has Extremely flexible Applications, then there is no room for complaints not even from me becasue i would know beyond any doubt if i where to break the rule. as it would be clearly defined as No more then 2 times, no more then 1 cursword within 5 min, no more then 3 Words in all caps within 5 min Ect... See where this can be causing issues, with inconsistency?

At any rate, i am asking for 2 things:

1st (If possible: would like second warning removed, not necessary but would be greatly appreciated),

2nd (Change the wording of Rule 7 to have better consistency so that a Mod or admin cant treat it differently from another Mod or Admin.

That is all. so please Even if there is no chance of having that second warning removed, Please, At-least seriously consider making the recommended and highly needed Alterations to Rule 7 and lose the word "Excessive" so that its set in stone and not a flexible rule. that can be treated differently from each moderator or Admin. Thanks.

Archived