Lost Some Vote Keys

GunA

In Game Name: GunA

Server: dungeons dragons and space shuttles.

Problem: Lost 34 or so vote keys.

So was at spawn using my vote keys i had about a stack or so from the last few days of voting,when i got about half way done spamming them in the vote chest i shift click the chest and the stack of keys that was left all seem to have got stuck in the chest as if i was opening it whit a key.As spawn is claimed i could not get them back,so i relogged hoping it was just a bug. After the relog the keys seem to now show us as an item called *tile.draconicevolution:placed_item.name and have no textures.

I took two pics one at the vote chest showing the no textured item and one at the other chests that don`t have this buggy item,just to show that this bugged no textured item is not meant to be there.and is in fact about 34 or so vote keys.

==================================

Edit

==================================

That post under here by CPTNX is to show its not a client side bug and that it is in fact there.

Thanks CPTNX  for the pic :)

Thanks.1045592249_BuggedVoteKeys0.thumb.gif.21a949fe7d8876886bb14b52e358fb3d.gif655606846_BuggedVoteKeys0.thumb.gif.b773d698bf73b69a70209050b835ac63.gif

Edited by GunA
Letting others know why CPTNX posted a pic.