Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[ IC2 CL ] Enable Ic2 Chunk Loader Recipe

Kiyanox

Should the recipe for the IC2 Chunk Loader be activated again?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the recipe for the IC2 Chunk Loader be activated again?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Hi!

I know its an annoying topic, but we have to look for a solution

Since we have lost so many chunk-loaders in the past and some of us aren't able to pay 250 bucks per Chunk Loader, it would be nice to reactivate the Recipe of that Chunk Loader for that time.

We are aware of several reports ( Ingame and Discord )  losing a bunch of Chunk Loaders per week. Sometimes like around 5-6 per Week or more! But i guess, you already know it!

It looks like they are disappearing while not staying in the same chunk. But it's not possible to stick to it permanently. Server Crashes or random non-announced Server reboots makes it quite impossible.

So I would ask the players to vote for this solution. If it results in some Errors or something else we're actually not aware of, just let me know. 

Greets from Germany!

Kiyanox