[Buycraft Issue] qtChan

qtChan

In game name: qtChan

Proof of Purchase:

image.png.f3a8a2b0a113dee08a924905dced455e.pngimage.png.dab2cdd544e79d0e5a8a97a5e989e09f.png

Description of Issue: It's been 20-30mins already and I haven't received my item yet. Please fix this. my first and second purchase went smoothly so this is really weird.
Time/Date of Purchase (day/month/year): 30/01/20 10:51 PM GMT +8
Items/Rank Bought: Premium Plus

• Founder

Hi, we got the payment, but paypal had put it under review, after the payment is cleared the buycraft store will automatically give your perks on the server.

Transaction 0UW26382D1364264W under PayPal Payment Review

Aaron **** Mi***n just sent you money with PayPal. To help protect you, we're reviewing this payment.

The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'.

You shouldn't ship the item until we let you know that the payment has cleared. We'll send you an email when we complete the review or you can check the Transaction History tab of your PayPal account.

Mission Development is a Verified Customer

Payment Details:

Amount: €20.00 EUR

Transaction ID: 0UW26382D1364264W

Archived