Top Voters | January 2020

EPICfighters

Congratulations to all the Top Voters!!

I hope you've all had a good start to the new year! I bet many of you have already left behind their new years resolution ?

Congratulations to cabalmaster for his 13th consecutive time as a Top Voter! You've been the Top Voter for Tekkit since December 2018. Can't believe you've stayed this long but we're glad you are still with the community!

Congratulations to iiTzArismaltor_ for his 7th consecutive time as a Top Voter! Glad to see someone is still keeping the Vanilla Network active!!

What's this? DDSS is getting popular ? Three Top Voters! What a sight to see.

TOP VOTER WINNERS

The January Top Voters are:

Tekkit: cabalmaster
Skyfactory 2.5: Shevrik
Skyfactory 3: Primodezimo
Skyfactory 4: starzapper12
Sky Adventures: Bitbeisser
DireWolf20 1.7: ViroCMN, Jovanc
DireWolf20 1.12: SysOpsKernel
Revelations: incrediblebob
Infinity Evolved: Dominiq_Evans
Continuum: Entemega
Stoneblock 2: gamsmurfs1
Interactions: JinnZ
Ultimate Reloaded: elsikari
OmniFactory: louisdollarsign
DDSS: odstriot, Mythical01, freeq81
RLCraft: Poly_Slight
Network: iiTzArismaltor_

On behalf of all the staff, a big thank you to everyone who voted for our servers!!

Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter!

Rank will be given after this post. If there are any problems please reply with a mention or message me directly.

https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/28074-monthly-top-voter-rank-rise-above-them-all/

Archived