offense? from ManYouforgot?

xxtoxicbladesxx

So i decided to leave my town and i got warned because i left my town saying rule 4 but yet no Gm or mod wanted to help me while they were online and said i had to wait? 

so how am i getting punished for a rule that does not even exist? 

Rule 4 according to powerwarp says nothing about leaving a town only if i was to leave empty handed? this is how long time players are treated? 

[4] No sale/gifting of creatively influenced items to members outside of your town:

• 1st offense = Kick + Warn.
  • 2nd offense = 7 days ecoban + Warn.
  • 3rd offense = Perm ecoban + Warn.
  • 4th offense = 2 days ban.
  • 5th offense = 7 days ban.

An economy ban will result in you being blocked from using Auction and Market. You are not allowed to trade at all even outside of these means, and if you do you will be punished according to Rule 2. Creative Players who leave a town must take with them or destroy all creatively spawned items.  Non-Creative Players who leave any town are to leave empty-handed. If you are caught abusing your creative permissions to excess, you will skip ahead to the fourth offense. Definition of "abuse" will be determined on a case by case basis by server staff and managers.

2020-02-06_19.36.03.png

On 2/7/2020 at 5:13 AM, EPICfighters said:

You didn't do this. Simple as that.

Edit: The removal of your town would also follow the same rules.

None of the items were creatively spawned on one hand that i had creative me drives well spawned 64k drives from my first base that i destoryed as well as the spawned stuff in first base i moved to second which was not spawned 

Archived