POLL FOR SERVER WIPE

xRaufx

Server Wipe  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like the server to wipe? (New World & Start from Nothing)

• Yes, I would like to restart again in the server in a new world from nothing.
    • No, I would like to keep my progress in the current existing world.
  2. 2. If Yes, Choose one reason if applicable.

• I want a server wipe because I want a new world, economy and a fresh start.
    • I want a server wipe due to exhausted resources. (Battle Towers etc.)
    • NIL
  3. 3. If No, Choose on reason if applicable.

• I don't want to lose my progress.
    • There's no point in restarting, newer players would just have to travel to the end borders to find untouched areas.
    • NIL

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/28/2020 at 04:00 PM

World restart is needed almost all BT are cleared most of the dungeons are out farming xp become harder and harder for new players and they come and leave when they see the world is alr cleared last night one new player came and asked if the batle towers are cleared on this map and we said most of them are but when u travel alot further u can still find few and he left bcs he has to travel 10k blocks to clear some batle towers just to start which become impossible to do as a new player without any help

This map is only 4 months old and normally we wipe a map after 6-8 months 

On 2/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, kijin12 said:

World restart is needed almost all BT are cleared most of the dungeons are out farming xp become harder and harder for new players

We have added a raid world for that. Check HERE

This means we wont get a wipe any time soon

Topic closed

Archived